.: -- new kiddie pwnable ffmproxy -- :.
\ \ \-----,,,..
\ \ \ \--,,..
\ \ \ \ ,'
\ \ \ \ ``..
\ \ \ \-''
\ \ \__,,--'''
\ \ \.
\ \ ,/
lets play a game
these are some other archived ctfs or wargames to play with if you want more experience.
- wtf is a ctf?
- picoctf 2013 beginner's ctf by the ppp/cmu, 2013 archive
- crackmes.de plentiful collection of reverse engineering challenges targeting all kinds of different platforms and architectures.
- pwnable.kr memory corruption world tour. lots of quality binary exploitation challenges here, but they are advanced.
- w3challs put on by defcon ctf finalist, w3stormz, this site offers a wide variety of challenges. many are quite good.
- overthewire has a number of different wargames, some are oddly specialized, but educational nonetheless.
- smashthestack io this wargame is famous. it's also a good intro to all things linux exploitation.
- hackucf challenges some beginner's challenges offered by our sister club at ucf (university of central florida).
- rpisec modern binary exploitation free course materials on binary analysis and reverse engineering (includes a wargame)